Privacy Shield Framework Participation
As a participant of the Framework, FI LLC is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Your Privacy Rights
The Framework provides individual rights regarding your privacy. To see a complete list of your rights, please refer to the Privacy Shield website at the following address:
What We Collect
FI LLC may collect and receive the following types of personal information:
- Your name, industry, organization name, job title and contact information such as e-mail address, phone number and shipping address, payment information, such as credit or debit card number, and password for your account access.
- Communication records with us, such as e-mails, form submissions, phone calls and chat records.
- Technical information that uniquely identifies your computer and activities such as your IP address, browser identification string, transaction details, etc.
- Any additional personal information you supply to FI LLC via any means that result in the personal information residing in systems under our control.
What We Use Your Personal Information For
FI LLC uses personal information that is collected for the following purposes:
- Aggregated and anonymized to provide analytics that allow FI LLC employees to assess website traffic, manage server load, monitor server uptime, and scan for threats. Additionally, aggregated and anonymized data may be used to provide statistics for internal review as well as for external marketing.
- Populating business records which are made available to sales team members to market FI LLC’s services to potential customers. In addition, this information is visible to compliance, underwriting, risk and integration team members or third-party service providers as needed in order to deliver services and deter or protect against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Maintaining a communications infrastructure to allow for notification of service-related information, news and other promotional information about our services, and responding to customer queries and support requests.
- Personal information is collected and sent to processing banks in order to process transactions.
Access to your Personal Information
Under the Framework, EU citizens have the right to access their personal data. Please contact us per the mechanisms outlined in the “How to Contact Us” section of the Policy.
Disclosure to Third Parties
In the context of an onward transfer, a Privacy Shield organization has responsibility for the processing of personal information it receives under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. The Privacy Shield organization shall remain liable under the Principles if its agent processes such personal information in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless the organization proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Personal information may be stored on systems owned by third parties that have been contracted with FI LLC to provide services such as web hosting, email services, etc. Under the Framework, FI LLC will share personal information under the following conditions:
- The shared data is redacted to the minimum required for the service provider to meet well-defined requirements in rendering of services.
- The service provider will provide the same or greater level of privacy protection as FI LLC and will notify FI LLC in advance if it is no longer able to provide such protections.
- Reasonable and appropriate steps are taken to ensure that the shared data is transferred in a secure manner consistent with industry requirements.
Outside of contracted service providers, FI LLC will not disclose personal data except in the following circumstances:
- When we have your explicit permission to share your information with an external entity
- When we believe disclosure is required to comply with a law or legal request
- If the data has been aggregated and anonymized, such as transaction volume for marketing purposes
- As part of a sale of our assets or a merger of our company.
Means of Limiting Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
FI LLC provides the following means to opt-out of mechanisms that utilize personal data:
- Marketing emails are sent using a service that provides an “unsubscribe” function. Please locate and click the link in order to opt-out of further emails.
How to Contact Us
In compliance with Privacy Shield Principles, FI LLC commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. European Union individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy should first contact FI LLC at:
11150 West Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
For unresolved complaints, FI LLC commits to cooperate with the European Union data protection authorities (DPAs) in order to provide recourse for individuals and to remedy problems that arise from a failure of FI LLC to comply with the Privacy Shield Principles.
If you remain unsatisfied with the response from the EU DPA, you may, under certain conditions, invoke binding arbitration. For more information, including the conditions under which binding arbitration may be invoked, please refer to the Privacy Shield website at the following address:
For a full description of FI LLC’s liability under the Framework, please refer to the Privacy Shield website at the following address: